Friday, April 4, 2008

Grumpy Gus

Nina has a very special relationship with alot of her nieces. I think this is because she was the youngest of 12 and spent a fair amount of time babysitting these kids when she was younger. They all think Nina is the "cool" aunt. When we visit home Nina gets alot of pleasure out of helping out these kids by encouraging them in the educational pursuits or helping with their back to school shopping or helping with room makeovers.

What does this have to do with being a grumpy gus you ask. Well let me tell you. We are going to Utah/Idaho in a couple of weeks and Nina is trying to help her sister with our niece Alexa's room. I thought that I would work a few extra Saturdays at work to help facilitate this. Well, three Saturdays in and I am starting to become a bit on edge. The other night I caught myself getting very angry with att wireless after a incident with their phone support (long story). Well, I recognize what is happening and I am going to do my best to not let it get to me. I know this makes Nina very happy and my job in life is to make Nina happy (by choice not force).

On a completely different note, my baby is starting to laugh. Isn't that the coolest thing in the world when a new baby starts to smile and laugh. It just makes me grin every time. Gotta get back to work. So long.

No comments: